TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 50% down payment required to reserve your rental; balance due before 1st day of show
- Delivery and/or shipping of display is not included in rental prices and will be invoiced if no shipping account number provided
- Delivery and set-up applicable within a 50-mile service radius of Nashville, TN.
If outside service area or for nationwide rentals, customer is responsible for shipping both ways and must provide FEDEX or UPS shipping account number.
- Unless specified, set-up and dismantling of rentals are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Any and all rules and laws regarding set-up and dismantling of rentals are under the jurisdiction of the show's General Contractor and/or local unions
- Rental reservation must be made at least 15 days prior to set-up; shorter lead times available
- Customer keeps purchased graphics, if any, after show
- Carpet, electric, cleaning and any other show services are not included
- Material Handling (drayage) fees are not included
- Customer responsible for any and all damage caused to display due to set-up, take-down and shipping and will be invoiced fair market value cost of parts and labor need for repair; if display is beyond repair, customer will be invoiced the fair market value of a replacement unit
- Artwork files for graphics must be provided ready-to-print and production ready or a $95 per hour design fee will apply